Gifts for Her under $100
These are gifts for her—that special lady in your life. Whether it’s a wife, mother, daughter, or anyone else, these gifts under $100 will be sure to bring a holiday smile to her face. From practical beauty accessories to collectible ornaments, look no further than these gifts:
- 1. Every woman wants to look perfect, even on the go. The blendSMART Holiday Glow 4-Piece Kit has a motorized handle with three easy-to-swap brushes for foundation, powder, and blending. It comes with a hard travel case and is powered by a lithium battery, so you never have to worry about finding an outlet.
2. Make those eyes sparkle brighter than holiday-season tinsel with the Glam Attack Liquid Shimmer set of six liquid eyeshadows by Lady Gaga’s Haus Laboratories. From gunmetal “biker” to black “chained ballerina,” this set will give your seasonal look an attractive edge.
3. Winter doesn’t have to be bad for skin—not when you’re bathing with Murphy & Daughters Bath Salt. The soothing cucumber scent of this Australian bath salt removes dead skin and leaves you with a glowing complexion. Makes a great gift for others…or yourself.
4. Nail polish is always a classic way to accessorize—whether your color of choice is Champagne or Poinsettia. Add some luster to those holiday hands with the six bottled hues of the MiniLuxe Pure Polish Gift Set from Oprah’s Favorite Things collection.
- 5. The holidays are a time for lounging around at home—maybe with a roaring fire and a hot mug of comfort. Get cozy with the Women’s Ultra Soft Marshmallow Hooded Lounger. This super soft lounger flatters all sizes and comes in four feminine colors.
6. What would the holidays be without some seasonal scents? Add some new traditions to the season with the Ash Glass Candle. The fragrant notes of coconut, beeswax, and apricot oil will wash your home in welcoming vibes.
7. It feels good to have a leather handbag, but it feels even better when you know that bag was ethically made. You’ll have a hard time believing that the Lulu Dharma Napa Vegan Leather Tote isn’t really leather, with its butter-soft, handwoven surface.
8. Sometimes it’s so cold out, you just want to lay under the covers all morning. Breakfast in bed with Amanda Lindroth’s Signature Island Tray. Natural willow, glass inserts, and colored leather handles make the perfect surface for eggs and toast or cocktails on the couch.
9. What would the holidays be without gathering the family for a home-cooked meal? The Yedi Houseware Programmable Pressure Cooker makes it easy with its six quart capacity. Cook, roast, sauté, steam, bake, pasteurize, prepare rice, make yogurt, and keep food warm.
10. Add a little touch of folk art and history to your tree this year with a Clementine Hunter Collectible Christmas Ornament. Each ornament is hand painted on blown glass, creating a unique piece of art that commemorates the story of American plantation life.
Here are a few more Gift Ideas for Her Under $100: