These gifts will show the husband, boyfriend, father, or male figure in your life how much you care and appreciate him. These gifts for him under $100 would be on any man’s wishlist to Santa, so surprise that special fellow and let him know you really can read his mind.
1. Does your man need to travel for business? Send him along with something to remind him of you: The Everything Travel Blanket by E. Marie. Neck pillow, scarf, wrap, and blanket are just a few possibilities in the magic tote bag containing this faux cashmere travel blanket.
2. Perfect for camping or hiding out in the garage, the Sony SRS-XB12 Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker is great no matter where your man is headed off to. If he’s hitching a team or reindeer to a sleigh, he’ll appreciate its 16 hours of battery life and the USB charger.
3. It’s time to pop the bubbly, but nobody wants to look like a fool. Opening a wine or champagne bottle doesn’t have to be a challenge with the RBT Electric Corkscrew Wine Opener. It removes all cork types with no effort, and then ejects them automatically—up to 30 times on a single charge.
4. Do you know a man who loves the taste of sophisticated spirits? Help him brew up a unique beverage with the Ethan+Ashe Alkemista Infusion Vessel. The 950 ml bottle comes with an ultra-fine stainless steel infuser to add a unique undertone to his Scotch or Rum.
6. Some men love putzing around in the yard, or as they call it, landscaping. Get the master gardener in your life a book to remember with The Architecture of Trees, a fascinating hand drawn study of over 550 quill-pen images of 212 tree species, with and without their leaves.
7. For the man who collects sneakers, the Nike Daybreak is a must have pair of ice-creams for the collection. Commemorating the 40 year anniversary of their debut sneaker, the sneakers are a mix of suede and tightly-knit mesh.
8. And if your male sneaker-collector needs something that’s still retro, with a little more color, the Nike Air Tailwind will carry him back to the 1978 Honolulu Marathon. Cross the finish line with these cushioned foot-racing icons.
9. Flannel can be cool, and Stussy proves it with their Ace Plaid Flannel Button-Down Shirt. Orange with an overlaying grid of black and yellow, your man will be warm and (look) cool at the same time; it’s the perfect meeting point between shirt and jacket, nature and city.
Here are a few more Gift Ideas for Him Under $100: